The results are in! Votes have been counted and we are announcing the finalists for INDY Week's Best of the Triangle Readers' Poll 2021. The nomination period ran from 3/26-4/25. The top 4 vote getters plus ties for each category have advanced to the final voting round. Final voting runs from 5/17-6/13.
A couple of notes while voting for your favorite local businesses:
- Register to vote with your email address.
- Take advantage of our newsletters and sign up to stay informed about local news, arts, and culture.
- Please cast only one vote in each category, but vote in as many categories as you wish. That means only one vote with one email address for one person per category – please do not vote multiple times in the same category.
- Lastly, consider joining the INDY Week Press Club. Your support allows us to continue to provide FREE local news coverage in both print and digital formats to our community. Without your support the INDY would not be able to bring you the coverage you expect and deserve.
- There are promotional opportunities on the Best of the Triangle Ballot, please take 90 seconds to watch this video. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates, placement and other great options!
- Please click here to download additional resources to reach your walk-in customers, your newsletter subscribers and your social media followers! Share far and wide using #bestofthetriangle, #bestof2021, and #indyweek.
- As a reminder, all finalists will receive a window decal to proudly display their achievements as one of the Best in the Triangle. Winners will receive an exclusive poster to display. YOU WILL be contacted by 3rd party scam companies. DO NOT PAY for recognitions around these awards.
The winners of the Best of the Triangle Readers' Poll will be announced in print on July 14.